Slideshow Widget

raggedy is in the shop.

3 Aug 2008

PA030010


Little Raggedy Ann is in the shop now.



PA030013


made from a design by De at Bowls~n~Annies



PA030023

11 Responses to “raggedy is in the shop.”

  1. That is the CUTEST Raggedy Ann doll I've ever seen!!! I still have mine from when I was a child. Yours is soooooooo wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny! She is a darling... You are a wonderful artist! Love, Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is lovely! Reminds me of Pippi Långstrump.
    Margaretha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute doll! I hope she finds a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... oh and I was also reminded of Pippi, the heroine of my childhood, when I saw this little doll! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I looooove this Raggedy Anne!!! Its the best Ive ever seen!!! Happy Birthday to Kate!!!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Adorable!!

    Ruth, PA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen, your little Raggedy is so very sweet. Raggedy Ann is my very favorite doll. She first came to me in a very sad time in my life as a little girl,and she brought to me much comfort. This little doll is sure to bring someone a lot of joy,young or old.....

    The birthday looks like it was a lot of fun,and you did a wonderful job on the beautiful cake. Kate looks so very pleased in the picture.

    Have a wonderful Lord's day....

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. She makes me happy just to look at her. She is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is just lovely and looks so well made. Compliments to you, Jenny! I'm jealous (in a good way). :-)

    Christine from the NL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.