New dolls

29 Aug 2008

PA300001


Just as soon as




PA300008


these little ones




PA300009


have their faces




PA300007


embroidered,




PA300010


they will be in
the shop.



3 Responses to “New dolls”

  1. Dear Jenny, I have been reading your blog for several weeks now and enjoying it greatly, thank you for opening up a window into your life. Through reading your blog, I was introduced to Tasha Tudor and have become facinated by this inspirational lady, so much so that I have purchased a load of her books and can't seem to get enough of her. The Tasha Day was a great idea enjoyed by many people, you are welcome to read my blog and see what I did in Tasha's honour, thanks Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, It's so lovely to see your creations, and I'm sure they are going to be a hit with the costumers in the shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.