A little bit of Tasha in my day

28 Aug 2008




PA290042

In honour of the day I sat in the sun in the late morning and started another Tasha shawl

PA290033


and played with the chooks


PA290024



PA290023



PA290022



PA290020

Charlie's looking at you.

PA290026



PA290019



PA290013



PA290016


and washed this beautiful op shop hand knitted and crochet bound baby blanket.



PA290001



PA290003

So beautiful.

PA290045

16 Responses to “A little bit of Tasha in my day”

  1. What a beautiful Op Shop find! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day, wasn't the weather just devine today. So full of promise of the new season to come.
    I love that blanket, what a wonderful find, can't believe that it would end up at the op-shop? How sad that the owner had no-one to hand it onto.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, relaxing day it seems you had, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, what a lovely way to spend Tasha's birthday. The baby blanket is beautiful.

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quality of your photos is wonderful - so clear, so vibrant, almost as if they are real, not pictures. I love the ducks. We had them for a while, and I thought them the cheeriest of creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Jenny, you always find the greatest stuff at your second-hand store! I love your "Tasha" day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that is just how Tasha would spend her day. Thank you for joining in. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely post...
    I love the baby blanket, wonderful colors...

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet day...
    I am sorry I forgot about it being Tasha day.
    Beautiful, beautiful pictures as usual.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Love,
    Chas

    http://www.homesteadblogger.com/chas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos!
    Love your shawl's colors..happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you are so lucky to be the new owner of that beautiful rug. I am so glad that it has found a new home where it will be put to good use and looked after as if you had knitted it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful post. I'll visit another day to read more about "Little Jenny Wren". Thanks for sharing a bit of Tasha Tudor today! ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely day. If I could I would float a birthday cake down a stream in honor of her birthday. I'm sure Mrs. Tudor would have loved all these tributes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love seeing Charlie! Perhaps one day when there are no other subjects, you can write more about her. She's so cute and I've never heard of a pet duck who lived among chickens and laid wonderful eggs (almost sounds like a childrens book!). :-)

    Christine from the NL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow- that would have taken a long time to make!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.