Slideshow Widget

welcome back old friend

6 Aug 2008

11 Responses to “welcome back old friend”

  1. What a delight to find this news at the end of a frustrating day!!! Somehow it makes it seem as if God's in His Heaven and all is right with the world again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news. I'm off to visit.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your shortest post ever absolutely made my day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!!! I am SO glad!! Thanks for telling us Jenny.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee! Thanks Jenny!

    Best

    Anna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for posting about her being back. I just checked her blog the other day to find--nothing--and probably wouldn't have checked it for a month or more had you not posted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for letting us know! I found your blog through Jewels' and I'm so pleased to see her and her children again.

    Tia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.