Slideshow Widget

26 Aug 2008

PA260013


How beautiful are eggs



PA260015


and other small things.



PA270019




PA270006


My small purple heart,
my birthday gift from Kate,
arrived today from the Funky Felter.

Luckily I had just the right chain to put it on.




11 Responses to “ ”

  1. Your craft table looks lovely, but do tell are you a really neat crafter or did you arrange it for the picture?

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, I think my table looks messy. No I didn't arrange it for the photo, I had just finished doing the tiny dolls in the seed pods and thought all the colours looked nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos - I think eggs are very photogenic...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your pictures today...the doll-making is inspiring...love the little *pod-babies* ?!!?
    Very good taste in birthday gifts, your little girl has!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen,thanks for sharing your sweet little small things. Such a pleasure to see. Love your little purple heart! A perfect little gift to treasure.

    Blessings, Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those little dolls how adorable they are. And I love egges too. I miss my chickens in a big way maybe next year I can have a good hen house built.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your Tasha Shawl...the chooks too.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.