Slideshow Widget

Happy Day

1 Aug 2008

PA020003


The theme for the party was PRETTY so I did my best.



PA020010


Lucky I managed to find my thrifted vintage appliqued tablecloth in the newly tidied hall cupboard.



PA020006


I'm not sure how many more years she will wear the birthday crown, this may have been the last.



PA020012


The cake looked so pretty and was delicious.



PA020015a


And now my baby is 11 years old.



16 Responses to “Happy Day”

  1. I love life celebrations. Happy Birthday Kate !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty birthday !
    Hugs from France for Kate :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your daughter! Great pics Jenny!

    love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the theme! It's so nice to see a girl's birthday party without a commercial theme, at least here in the States. Everything looks very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww it looked beautiful!

    Hope she had a lovely day.

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Kate! What a beautiful girl you have, Jenny!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how lovely! What a pretty cake and Happy Birthday to Kate!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Kate! You are lucky to have such a great mom, and many happy returns.

    Best,

    Anna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Kate!

    Jenny, you did a wonderful job on the cake and table. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenny,
    I thought I would let you know that "Housewife,49" is now in the new arrivals at the state library. I saw it on the list yesterday. I also laughed with the last photo, kate is wearing my green top, and I am 37 this year. I bought a girls size 16 in the sales last year. Great for summer.
    I am sure that I have some doilies or napkins int he same design of the tablecloth

    Rachel Read

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday from California, Kate! Thanks for giving us the chance to share in the celebration via the photos!

    ~ Carole

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the all the beautiful goodies for your daughter's party. I hope that she had a wonderful one. I really enjoy your blog.
    Mrs. Sensibility

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful party theme! And you definitely did it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Kate. I think 'pretty' is perfect!

    My youngest daughter turns 11yo soon. too ~sigh~.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That cake is absolutely beautiful. I hope your daughter had a fantastic birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.