2 Aug 2008

PA020025


The day after the birthday.
Time to tidy and pack away all the extra bits and pieces.
Time for Kate to slowly look through her presents without distractions.
Time to eat the luscious leftovers and do some peaceful sewing and finishing.



PA030030


This little girl has been patiently waiting for her pretty hair-do for more than a month.
That perfect red yarn.


She'll be in the shop tomorrow.


2 Responses to “ ”

  1. hello !
    you´ve found me at flickr,
    THANK YOU!
    your blog is so pretty,
    can i place you on my friends-list?
    lovely greetings,
    sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvie, I'd be happy to be on your friend's list. Thank you.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.