Slideshow Widget

23 Jul 2008

P9230008


New, gently soft handknit doll in store now.



P9230015

10 Responses to “ ”

  1. It's beautiful! I love the colours of the body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! I love the colors too. :-)

    Christine from the NL

    ReplyDelete
  3. My youngest will be 11 on Aug. 14. I love your dolls, do you hand knit the fabric for the face, hands, and feet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, Jenny, its lovely I like the combination of colours.
    Julie,UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I love the colors of the body

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny :) She is so sweet! Love, Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Jenny, how soft and cuddly...and perfect for toddlers who like to remove Dolly's clothing, but tend to neglect to put something else back on!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow he's just lovely.
    I just found your blog. I'm new to etsy myself.
    I love your work though, your dolls have such character. You can tell alot of love and care goes into each one.
    Have a great week

    Suzy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.