Lisa

5 Jul 2008

P9050009


Lisa, the new girl in the shop today


P9050017



P9050020

14 Responses to “Lisa”

  1. Oh Jenny she's absolutely beautiful!
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful...wish I had a jersey like that! Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual she is gorgeous. I do wish that I had patterns for some of the jumpers that your dolls wear in my size, they are so warm and snuggly looking.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should sell patterns for the doll sweaters!!

    And I always love the hair you do on your dolls. Do you use a specific kind of wool? How easy would it be for a child to unbraid and redo the hair on this doll? Or is it designed to stay braided all the time. (Just thinking about my niece, who would spend a lot of time playing with the hair!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, your Lisa is very sweet as all your dolls are. Thanks for sharing.........

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny :) She is precious! Love, Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~sigh~

    I just love her to bits. Your dolls are always so beautiful, unique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. does lisa's jumper come in ladies sizes? I would be the first to order.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to pop back and tell you, this doll reminds me of my 10yo daughter with the long dark hair in braids. Miss Mischief was appropriately impressed with her too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Lisa's jumper Jenny. Do you make your own patterns up? She is lovely. Very homey looking.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.