A Day In My Life list of participants, July 2008

14 Jul 2008


Here are all the people who are keeping an account of their ordinary day, 14th July.

It's not too late to join in, just leave a comment on this post and I'll add you to the list.

You will find as you read everyone's entries that no one is trying to prove that they are superwoman, we are not trying to prove how much we do or how well we manage.
The object is merely to keep a record , in any format you choose, of how we spend our ordinary days.
At the end of twelve months a good selection of days will be covered and you will have a record of how you live your days, the exciting parts and the routine parts and everything in between.

We began this project back in March and each month more than twenty people have joined in plus I have seen many others who have unofficially taken part as well. Feel free to use the Day in My Life button on your blog and if you can figure out how, you can link back to this post so your readers can discover all the other writers taking part.


Ann posted

Quinne posted

Tracy posted

Linda posted

Sarah posted

Christine posted

Jan posted

Maria posted

Natalie posted

Cindi posted

Cathy posted

Amy

Tia posted

Vera posted

50s Housewife posted

Maggie

Elle posted

Kez posted

Mrs Pea posted

Emily posted

Angelika posted

Leanne posted

Willow
posted

Willowcaroline posted

Jane posted

Mary posted

Niki

Natalija next month

Alesha posted

Tammy posted

Chas posted

Susan posted

Lisa posted

Cherish posted

Libby posted

Natty
posted

Laura posted

Gigi email

Hipchick


24 Responses to “A Day In My Life list of participants, July 2008”

  1. Hi Jenny,
    I've just got back from holiday so I'm a bit late this month but please include me on your list.
    Once again thank you for organising this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in again too Jenny. Thanks for organising this every month, it's really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. count me in again Jenny. It will be a different post, as we are travelling into Amish country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to do this as well. It sounds so interesting. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try to keep account and post in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops...sorry if this is a duplicate. The other one left without me. This is so cool! I'm a little confused, though~where do we put the post? Do we put it on our own blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. count me in again, too, Jenny! I've enjoyed reading these so much! Thanks! Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted Jenny. http://ourveryownlittlehouse.blogspot.com/2008/07/day-in-my-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. done and posted, thank you for organising this again. I look forwards to reading other people's days as they come in.
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I have missed most of the year, but I would love to participate in future days in the lives thing. When are you doing the next one?

    Gil from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marytoo, yes you need to post about your day on your own blog and then just let me know when your posting is published, although I do go around and look as well and then update the list. Thanks for taking part.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gill, of course you are welcome to join in at any time. You can even post a day or two late if you want to join in this month. The next one will be on 14th August.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, Jenny, it's done. Pretty boring day this time! Thanks for doing this. It will be like a look back in time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Please add me to the list. I've posted my day. I enjoyed reading about your day.

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jenny, I'm late onto it, but I've posted my day for you.
    Lisa x
    www.thetinhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so sorry. I had a very very busy day and could not find the time to take any pictures nor the time to sit down and write it down =( I hope to get to do it next month.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've decided that I need to devote the morning of the 15th of every month to reading these posts. It's fun to see how women are spending their time all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please add me to your list. I posted.

    http://dipmakesmehappy.blogspot.com/2008/07/missed-it-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a day late but I would like to join in if possible. I have put my day up on my blog.

    http://natty68.blogspot.com/2008/07/day-in-my-life.html

    *Hugs*
    Natty xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope it isn't too late to join, I competely forgot to comment here yesterday. My entry is at my blog:

    http://melissa-house.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to be included on your list. I'm not to sure how very exciting my 14th day will be since I live a pretty boring life...but we shall see if it might inspire me to do something a little more interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.