Slideshow Widget

A certain seasonal softness

5 Jul 2008

P9040052

I am really enjoying the softness

P9040032

of the light here in the depths of winter

P9040022

It gives a softness to even the brightest colours

P9040028

and enriches the softest colours

P9040031

Even the brightest pinks

P9040020

and gaudiest yellows

P9040016

seem to have a softness now that the harsh summer light takes away

P9040048

This little one though is one of the softest things in the garden all year round.

( I am also enjoying playing with the macro setting on my little camera so bear with me.)


5 Responses to “A certain seasonal softness”

  1. Oh, what lovely pictures... it's amazing to think you are in your winter now with all those amazing flowers!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pleasure all the softness that nature brings! Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love macro too Jenny. I am thinking of doing a photographers class to learn more about my camera. It's winter and my bulbs are starting to bloom. Strange.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures! I want to get a picture of my larkspur and coral bells if there are any standing upright after all the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures...I can't believe that it is winter there and you have so many flowers in bloom. It is the middle of summer here and my lavender flowers are just ready to open up.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.