24 Jun 2008



Well today he turned 48.


48, so for the next 7 weeks we are the same age.


I've known this man since I was 22, imagine that.


He seemed to have a lovely day, home from work and pottering around, sorting some reclaimed timber.

Isn't that what you would choose to do on your birthday?


So that's the end of boy birthday season now a month's respite and then it's the girl's turn.

Yippee!


3 Responses to “ ”

  1. Happy Birthday to Mr Jenny Wren - we're almost twins as I turn 48 on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1960 was a very good year!
    I will be 48 in November and married 30 years in September!!
    Happy Birthday to you Mr Wren, glad you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.