Slideshow Widget

two down, one to go

21 Jun 2008

P8220015


Birthday week continues.

Chocolate mousse, so light and delicate, so rich and creamy.

A soft sweet sponge filled with palest strawberry cream.

Candles to wake to, and candles to count out and blow out

Gifts to wrap and unwrap

Cards to make and write

Phone calls from Grandparents

Visits from family

New clothes

New books

New games

A dvd or two

Chocolates, always chocolates.

Two down, one to go.




4 Responses to “two down, one to go”

  1. A Blessed and Happy Birthday to all three of your men. We have our last birthday for 4 months on Friday. My baby turns 7.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love birthday weeks. My sister and I have birthdays a day apart...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like delicious fun, Jenny. Happy birthday to your boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.