6 Jun 2008

P8060010


Today:

vintage children's clothes patterns

vintage doll clothes patterns

the warm kitchen fire

hot coffee

cuddles

possibilities

colour

cottons

ginghams

tiny prints

reels of thread

shiny smooth needles

sharp clean scissors

bright glass head pins

books of inspiration

crisp apples

warm slippers

fluffy cats

children and their books

men at work

baking in the afternoon

chance for some knitting later

Have a good one!



10 Responses to “ ”

  1. LOVE THIS!!! What a great way to capture your day. Would make a great scrapbook page....

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like the best kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Jenny,
    I hope you & your family have had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfully simply post and a beautiful day!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely day. I hope you had some girlie bread left over for your tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny :) What a wonderful set of picture words for your day. I hope that it has been a glorious one! Love, Q

    PS - I love that precious red heart - so sweet & sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had as wonderful of an afternoon as you described :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The joys of home!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kind of day Jenny! Love the way you posted!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that wonderful kaleidoscope...I didn't realize there was such a thing for people. What fun you must have had.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.