Slideshow Widget

More later

30 Jun 2008





I intended to share some new dolls which I made recently to send off to Townsville for Vicki's exciting new shop.



P8310012



However the postman just arrived with a parcel for me with this lovely new book in it so I'll come back and share more later.







It's morning tea time, the weather is absolutely lousy, the kitchen fire is burning bright and my cuppa is calling.



P8240022



P8240011


See you later.



2 Responses to “More later”

  1. Jenny,
    I have been reading for a while but haven't commented. I love your dolls! I made cloth dolls for my girls when they were much younger and they were well loved and all their friends wanted them too. The girls all eventually made their own dolls and clothes. I am wondering what pattern you usually use...it seems a bit simpler than the one I have and I would love to try it. Also do you make up your own patterns for the clothes or do those come from a book?
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.