Slideshow Widget

A day in my life, I think.

14 Jun 2008

button 4


OK!
So who didn't tell me today is the 14th of June.
It's that special day of the month.
You know, the one where you have to try to remember everything you have done and write it all down in glorious detail to share with anyone who might be interested.
What hope is there for me when I didn't even remember that today is the 14th.
It is the 14th isn't it, here in Australia that is?
I know it's still yesterday for some of you.



Well, you already know what I did first thing this morning, got up around 6am to feed the cats, wandered into the loungeroom to check that the VCR was actually recording a visible version of the European Cup football for Louis and then realised that I am , in fact, sinking into a world where, apart from birthdays, calendars don't matter.
Crikey ( as Grandpop used to say) !!!




So if you want to join in this month just leave a comment on this post and I will add your name to the current list of one (me).
You can read about
previous days in our lives here and the idea that started it all here.


Wish me luck.




Fellow "Lifers":


Maggie - posted

Tia - posted

Gigi - posted (email)

Libby - posted

Carole - posted

Leanne - posted

Sarah - posted

Cathy
- posted

Kez - posted

Anne - posted

Tammy - posted

Niki- posted

Jan - posted

Maria - posted

Chas

Jane - posted

Linda - posted

Angelika
- posted

Willow - posted

Natalie - posted

Jan M - posted

Cindi - posted

Vera - posted

Willowcaroline - posted

Susan - posted

Alesha - posted

Elle


Schotzy
- posted

If you want to join in and journal your day please do.
You are very welcome to join us.
Just leave a comment on this post or the following one and I will add you to the list.
It's a great way to find kindred spirits all over the world and terribly interesting to read about ordinary days in ordinary homes.








28 Responses to “A day in my life, I think.”

  1. Totally count me in Jenny! Mine wont be posted until late local time (probably 15th your time) as we've got a big day tomorrow :)
    Ciao!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in again, but it isn't the 14th til tomorrow here so I'll post tomorrow night.

    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  3. My day will be sent after tomorrow, the 14th! :-)

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,

    I remembered and have already started taking photos for my blog.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - Count me in, Jenny! I enjoy being part of this, even though with life being as it is lately, this appears to me one of the few times I'm posting lately!

    Thanks,

    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. 14th today her in NZ

    I'm playing.

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank goodness we're a day behind. I would have forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it the 14th already?? Yes I'm in Melbourne so it must be lol

    My eyes are just focusing and its rather cold outside - will tell you all about it later

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you reminded me! I'm in again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi again Jenny,
    I shall record my day. The last month has whizzed by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be participating again, but it's still Friday the 13th here!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I'm in, but I won't be posting until sometime tomorrow evening, most probably.
    blessings,
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not the 14th here yet, count me in again. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Count me in Jenny. Saturdays are different but I'll do it anyway. :)

    ~Maria in NC

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will be joining in, but it will be rather late... I am going to a homeschool fair tomorrow morning, so I will post late tomorrow evening! :)

    Chas
    http://www.homesteadblogger.com/chas

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am working on mine now. I'm glad I stopped by today.
    www.homesteadblogger.com/ourlittlehouseintown

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jenny,

    Count me in again this month, please.

    Hope Louis is enjoying the football. The men in my life were watching the Holland/France match last night, I expect the TV will be mainly football for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blilmey! I'll try and do it today luvvie! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Count me in again - I am just up, and it is the 14th, so here I go.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I didn't know it was the 14th until I read your day! Count me in for writing later and the world without calendars. I seem to even miss birthdays also.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Jenny,
    I just posted my day a few minutes ago.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is my very first time posting my day!

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete
  23. Count me in again, Jenny! I'm just about to post mine.

    Thanks for including me, as I enjoy it very much!

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just found this fun site today so I have started up even though I am a couple of days late. Hope that is all right. Please count me "IN!"
    Schotzy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.