Slideshow Widget

weekend

26 May 2008

P7260030


Wonderful weekend.




P7260014




sewing, knitting, baking



P7260025


painting,talking, afternoon tea-ing, reading and more reading




P7260018


washing out, dry, folded and back in again



P7260026


sweeping, dusting, putting things right.


Restoring order


Feeling more settled inside




P7260005


17 Responses to “weekend”

  1. I have been so inspired by all the photos on your blog of granny square/afghan rugs that I made my own.
    I finished joining all the squares on the weekend and am now doing the edging and sewing in the ends. It is one of the most satisfying things I have made. Thanks for the inspiration.
    I was also lucky enough to pick up a most beautiful afghan blanket from the op shop today for only $5. It is in blues and lemon and looks brand new. I will use it for my grandson when he has his afternoon naps at Nanny's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect weekend. The photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend! I love the pictures too, and those cookies (or are they scones?) look so delicious....
    I saw a crocheted blanket like you have at a flea market a while ago, and I didn't buy it. I regretted it so much later on!!! We do have lots of blankets and quilts though, it's just that they're so lovely.
    I really like your duck. Doesn't it run away? I've never seen them as pets before.
    Christine from the NL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,
    I love your new header! It show off your work well.
    Spring is here for us and it creates worse breathing for me than other times so I am elbow deep in the sewing room.
    I may try some of the "pillow dolls" as I found some velour I liked for them.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful weekend you had!
    Thank you for sharing the pictures~ they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen, love your beautiful pictures,and the new header is wonderful.....thanks for sharing a lovely post ,once again....

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenny! What a sweet and simple description of your day.

    Love your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean. It feels so good to have everything all in its place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are finally at the end of a loooong house remodel. I am so looking forward to sweet, normal days around our house. Your pictures are lovely - as always. Enjoy your week with your sweet children.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a very splendid weekend:-) I love your new banner. I just bought a waldorf doll making kit--I hope mine comes out half as nice as yours. Of course, I will give it to my 4yo as she is not such a harsh critic...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jenny :) I am so glad that it was a lovely weekend! Love, Q

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jenny, do you have a pink coreopsis? I recently posted a picture of mine.
    www.homesteadblogger.com/ourlittlehouseintown

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a lovely weekend Jenny, full of lots of re-'creation' of yourself, just what weekends are meant for.

    The dolls in your header look great too.

    cheers Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is my kind of weekend. I like your blog, I haven't visited before, but I will be back

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.