quilts and dolls

9 May 2008

little quilts


Well the little quilts are coming along nicely.
It's time to do the quilting, then the binding, a little bit of embroidery and they will be ready to go.



I'm assuming Lenny has received her doll by now.
If not, LENNY, LOOK AWAY NOW !




P7070029


Here is Miss Autumn



P7070022


The photos don't really do justice to the richness of the colours of her dress



P7070011


But you can see all the colours of autumn are there.
And so warm and cosy.





And if you want to now what cats do to be warm and cosy on a slightly chilly autumn day...



maggie


here's Maggie...



shackleton


and Shackleton...



badger


and Badger, all dotted around the playroom being cosy.



15 Responses to “quilts and dolls”

  1. Everything you make is so beautiful Jenny...and your cats are so sweet, all curled up...awww!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of cat is Maggie, Jenny? In some shots she looks so much like our old Ragdoll cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doll, she is sweet and her dress so pretty!

    Those cats...thanks for that. I know their form well, like the one sleeping ON your projects. Love, really to share your life in this way. We have kittens here and will be taking in some that lost their Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny you produce the most beautiful things! I love the doll and the tiny quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, I love those sweet little quilts...will you be making any to sell? Miss Autumn is so pretty.
    Lucky Lenny!

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lovely doll! and adorable quilts, can't wait to see them finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the quilts & doll! You have gorgeous cats, too!

    Everyone should have at least 3 to "help"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quilts are lovely! I adore the colours you used for Lenny's doll, especially for the hair. Your cats are telling me it's cold down there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilts are just so cute! And Miss Autumn...ooohhh Lenny is so blessed to have her join them in their home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kez, Maggie is a Birman cat but they are very similar to the rag doll cats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The kitties look quite content!
    The quilts and Miss Autumn are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the doll and her beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hazel as Miss Autumn will now be known arrived in the post on Friday. she is just gorgeous, her hair is beautiful and the colours in her dress are so pretty. She is sitting on my special little bookcase in my room along with some of my other treasures. My daughters eyes lit up when they saw her but I was quick to say I will share but she is mine.

    Thanks for your generosity Jenny.

    cheers Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Jenny, just lovely, Autumn/Hazel is so beautiful.

    I love that you made her hair look frizzy - I know a redhead with hair just like that.

    I also love your little doll quilts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jenny, The quilts are lovely,but I like Miss Autumn I like the colours on the dress. Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.