11 May 2008

P7110023


Kitchens and mothers; forever linked in the hearts of most children.

Mother's day; the day the rest of the family take over the kitchen.
No meals to prepare.
No washing up to be done.
Just sit and be waited on.

Hope everyone who is being celebrated for the work and love of motherhood has a day of feeling cherished and appreciated.

12 Responses to “ ”

  1. Your kitchen is beautiful and so homey and welcoming. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mother's day, Jenny. I hope you were treated like a queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kitchen too. I just want to curl up on the couch with a hot cup of tea from a china teapot and absorb all that makes your home, home.

    I hope your Mother's Day leaves you with precious memories made by those who love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day!

    Bless you for all that you do and that is alot. Have fun and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a kitchen that looks so inviting. I could just curl up on that couch! I like the colors you used, too.
    Happy mothers day, Jenny!
    **I agree that the memory of our mothers kitchen can be such a cherished memory. It is a blessing*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day dear Jen, I love your nice homey kitchen....Have a special day.

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day, Jenny! I enjoyed visiting you, if only for a minute. And that doll from the last post is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother’s day, I hope it is relaxing. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Mother's Day! We celebrate it in March in the UK...so no resting for us!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gee, I think my family missed out on getting this message. Yes, the girls made breakfast in bed, but I had to do the cleaning up :-).
    Hope you had a great day. You room does look lovely - love all the colour.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling quilt. Surely Mum loved it!

    Happy Mothers Day to you, Jenny.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.