In season

1 May 2008

P7010021


Feijoas on the inside



P6270002


and rain on the outside.

It must be autumn.


6 Responses to “In season”

  1. Jenny, what are feijoas? I've never heard of those before. How interesting.

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a moment there, I thought those Feijoas were Medlars...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful pictue of the rain it is very comforting somehow. I love the green of the Fiejoas. My neighbor had a hedge of them when I lived in Califronia, the red flowers are beautiful and the silvery leaf color. I like your rain pictue, makes me want to curl up with one of my cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina, I've put a link so if you click on feijoa you can read about them. They are just a funny little fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Natalie, you are such a slow learner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too eat those little guavas and love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.