Happy

12 May 2008

P7110043


I have a confession.



P7110050


I finished one of the little quilts and it made me so happy I couldn't bear to give it away



P7110051


so I gave it to my mum for mother's day.
That way I'll see it every time I go to visit.



P7110065


And now I'll have fun making another one to send away.


P7110057

8 Responses to “Happy”

  1. Hi Jen, the little quilt is very sweet. Lucky Mum !
    Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day...
    God bless, Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, this is such a lovely little quilt. I wonder, can you make those by hand, without a sewing machine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny,
    I love your little quilt. Your mom must have been so delighted. I pray that your day was wonderful. Bless you. Love, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny :) The quilt is precious! I love the "happy" stitched in and the buttons (little bubbles of joy?)...

    I hope that you had a lovely and very happy Mother's Day! Love, Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny, I love your little quilts! Can you tell us what size the little 9 patch squares are so we might be able to make our own little quilts? And what size your total square is?

    Thank you so much! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure Mom was delighted....and well "Happy". Come for a visit.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best of both worlds ~ you gave it away and still get to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.