A gift and three babies

20 May 2008

P7210010


I've just put the finishing touches



P7210008


to Rhonda's doll, her gift from my 2nd blogiversary draw ( a slight change from the little quilt which went to my mum and the other quilt is going to Tia)



P7210006


and I'm getting



P7210021


these three little babies



P7210024


ready to go in the shop



P7210026


tomorrow.



P7190001


NATURE NOTES.

When we walked to my nephew's birthday party on Sunday we found



P7190002



this magical toadstool in the bush.
Nestled in the fallen gum leaves and sticks it was shimmering with white light.
It almost looks as though it is covered in drippy vanilla frosting.



9 Responses to “A gift and three babies”

  1. I do hope that I'll be able to own one of your sweet creations someday! By the way, here is the link to my "day in the life" entry. I'm sorry it took so long to get it to you. Thank you again for hosting it. I enjoy it so much!

    Amy

    http://www.homesteadblogger.com/SimpleFolk/98439/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the babies!

    You have the best Amenita mushrooms your way. Toxic, but very lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious to see how the dolls end up! I'll take a look in your Etsy shop. I'm working on a small doll now, last week I made a little girl for my little girl's birthday that turned out really well.
    The toadstool is beautiful!

    Christine from the NL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dollies are so sweet...!
    And I love the little mushroom- I do think they're kind of magical myself.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanilla frosting? You'd better not be tempted to taste it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful as always Jenny! Are you able to get your doll-making supplies in Australia or do you have to import them from overseas?

    I love your blog so much, it's like a great big "Good Morning!"

    love
    moey

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see the doll for Rhonda--just the legs look so pretty:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! How lovely. Thank you Jenny. I can't wait to see her.

    I love the photo of your son wandering along with his hands behind his back. It shows me a lovely confident young man who is totally relaxed in his world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.