A Day in My Life - join us

14 May 2008



Here is the list of the people participating in this month's "A Day in My Life".

I'll update the list through the day so if you want to join in you are most welcome.
Just leave a comment on this post or yesterday's post and I'll add you to the list.



Oh and I've been having a little problem with comments disappearing so if you don't see your name or comment here just try again. I'll put up any new names again at about 4pm my time.


Willow posted

Elle posted

Mrs Anna T posted

Leanne NZ posted

Chas posted

Libby posted

Kez posted

Jan posted

Rose Red posted

Jan M posted

Quinne posted

Maggie posted

Ann posted

Cathy posted

Cajunchic

Tracy posted

Tia posted

Natalie posted

Sandra posted

Maria posted

Niki posted

Cindi posted

Shelley posted

Vera posted

Tammy posted

Suzie posted

Gillybean posted

Cindi posted

Sarah
posted

Willowcaroline posted

Kym posted

Amy posted

Charity Grace posted

Angelika posted

Bobby posted

Alesha posted

Susan






21 Responses to “A Day in My Life - join us”

  1. Jenny, it was a treat last month to read all the posts from women around the world. Count me in again this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny,

    count me in! it's still the 13th here so it'll be up late tomorrow.

    cheers,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny,
    I'll keep a record and post tomorrow.
    Regards, Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jenny
    I wrote a comment a while ago which I don't think registered.

    I'm in again for ADIML - may be tomorrow 15th before I actully post tho'

    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in again but it will be up later tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be happy to join you - of course we're a little later here and the 14th has only just begun, but I'll definitely put it up either tonight or early tomorrow morning (depending whether I log the daylight or the whole 24 hours!).

    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, I may post tonight. Will that be too late to join in?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new blogger, but I'd like to participate in this. Sounds like fun! I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a little late, but I am going to play again too. :)

    ~Maria in NC

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had posted a comment earlier, but something went crazy with my computer. I would like to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I've joined in, though it's the 15th here already. Gill

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jenny, I'm late posting, but I thought I'd join in too!

    Love your post...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I am a little late, but would like to participate! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to apologize. There have been some circumstances the last two days that have prevented me from posting my day in my life post. I promise that I will not let you down next month. SORRY.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I posted a day in my life two days later, because I wasn`t at home this day. It wasn`t a normal day and for the first time it`s written in german.

    Please add my link for next month
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm new to your site. Please count me in, this is a wonderful idea. thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.