Slideshow Widget

Coffee table in the afternoon sun

31 May 2008

P8010098

P8010062


P8010102

P8010091

P8010108

P8010083

P8010069

P8010077

P8010062

17 Responses to “Coffee table in the afternoon sun”

  1. Hi Jen, very pretty,as always...what kind of flowers are those? They look some like a carnation. The table runner is very lovely.

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautyfull pictures.
    I love the embroidery on the first one. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos, did you make the table cloth?, its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful light you have in the southern hemisphere. Lovely pictures. I love the embroidered tablecloth...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always inspire me - thank you for being a refreshing oasis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely set of pics, Jenny! Hope that you are having a wonderful day. Love, Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos, Jenny,I love the light shining thru the glass vase & I love the embroidered & quilted table topper. Here in Melbourne yesterday, the afternoon sun was glorious...it was Autumn saying goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures. Did you make the table runner, Jenny?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The afternoon sun is a real joy at the moment.
    www.homesteadblogger.com/ourlittlehouseintown

    ReplyDelete
  10. The table cloth looks so beautiful.Did you make it?
    Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Jenny. I love the autumn/ winter afternoon sun. It has lost the harshness of summer and is just made to be enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photos are always so inspiring. I love the warmth you share of your home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.