Slideshow Widget

happy flowers

21 Apr 2008

P6220025





"look to this day for it is life.

in its brief course lie all the realities and truths of existence,

the joy of growth, the glory of action,

the splendour of beauty...

today well lived makes every

yesterday a memory of happiness

and every tomorrow a vision of hope.

look well, therefore, to this day..."

ancient sanskrit proverb



P6220015


The side gate



P6220016


Plumbago



P6220010


Sweet Alice and oregano



P6220008


Frightened little one in the doll hospital waiting for some new hair



P6220007


Sunny spot to knit some dollie undies



P6220029


Bookcase number five and the happy flowers.



8 Responses to “happy flowers”

  1. I love the doll hospital! Such nice blankets there! :o) Poor dolly needs a hug. Thanks for the beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear Jen, such a lovely post. Thanks for sharing....

    Blessings your way, Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Jenny,
    Words for the soul, lovely thoughts to retire to bed with.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAn I just say that I love how beautiful and uplifting your post always are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful home, beautiful garden, beautiful music, you have made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy flowers are such a pretty color. I love the knit throw on the sunny chair it's beautiful. The scared little one will be good as new very soon. And when will you need bookcase # 6 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. knit dolly undies? what a sweet luxury :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sweet simplicity of your blog that says so much. I enjoy me visits here very much. Beautiful music too. Makes me want to stay a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.