Finally they are finished and on their way...

18 Apr 2008

P6190006



P6190011




P6190016



P6190022



P6190019



P6190024



P6190025



P6190035



P6190010



P6190037



P6190040



P6190009





Armidale, here we come


22 Responses to “Finally they are finished and on their way...”

  1. What a beautiful batch of dolls! I just love the knitwear- especially the multicoloured cardigan and dress. I'd love to see you put some of this knitwear in your shop so our dollies can have a change of clothes with winter coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dolls, they are so sweet. The clothes are cute too. Are the dolls knitted or sewn from a fine weave fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how each doll has its own personality and expression. They are beautiful.

    Best,

    Anna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just gorgeous. I particularly like the dark-haired doll with her warm cream jumper and her beautiful embroidered skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your girls have such good taste in clothes! I love them. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dolls, especially the red one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so beautiful. I really wish I knew how to knit. You are gifted.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look like the sweetest group of friends...the kind who will be loyal and faithful to each other in childhood and womanhood...Their clothes are really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're beautiful! I just finished one but he or she doesn't have hair yet. My daughter wanted to take the doll to bed with her, so there's a bald naked dollie sleeping next to my little toddler. :-) Love that "curly" yarn you used!

    Christine from the NL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good evening Jenny,
    Wishing your sweet dolls a safe journey & hope they find themselves a happy home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenny, this group of little ladies is so sweet! Would you ever consider sharing your techniques for creating the hair? This is the area that I struggle with the most in dollmaking. Bless you! Have a beautiful weekend. Love, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, they look so soft and beautiful! I especially like the curly redhead and brunette.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the plum-coloured cardigan and striped leggings combo on the red headed girlie! I'd like a big girl version of that outfit!lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are adorable, You are a dolly genius!
    some day soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with the little red-head with the peachy sweater. Beautiful doll! Must really add homemade doll to my Christmas wish list :)

    Cheers,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw your dolls on ravelry and they are adorable.
    I try to make them myself but the head is so difficult.
    I still need a lot of practice.
    Greetings from Holland
    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are absolutely lovely!
    Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Jenny that are just beautiful. The person who ends up with them will have precious little friends for life. What character each of them has!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your dolls are so sweet. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jenny :) They are so gorgeous! Love, Q

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.