daily reminders

14 Apr 2008



This post was meant to go up last night but Andy had total computer domination as the sparks flew from the keyboard and some horrendous assignment was completed.



So, a little late, here is a reminder that today is the 14th of the month (I think) and so I am going to write a day in my life and if you want to join in again you are most welcome. It was quite hard work last time but very interesting and so many people joined in, formally and informally, it was at least a month of days.



If you want to do this and want others to read your blog leave a comment on this post and I will add your name to the list. The purpose is not to show how busy, lazy, exciting or organised your life is though it may be all of those things. The purpose is just to document a day and over a period of time document a series of days to look back on.


I'll post my day this evening.



Sorry this reminder is a bit late but join in if you can . Feel free to choose a different date although it is fun to read everyone else's "day in my life" on the same day. I chose the 14th because that is my birthdate and easy for me to remember.


Now on a different note:


P6140064


Finally the toadstools are back. I'm glad to see them, they always make the front garden feel like a special fairy garden.



P6140061


And. the love affair continues...



P6140055



OK so now it's Maggies bag. I just wish she would let me have my knitting back.



FELLOW DAY IN MY LIFE WRITERS


Libby posted

Jan posted

Elle posted

Kez posted

Cathy posted

Maria posted

Niki posted

Tammy

Quinne posted

Rose Red posted

Jan M posted

Ann posted

Vera posted

Tracey posted

Willow posted

Maggie posted

Carole posted

Chas posted

Moey posted

Amy posted

Willowcaroline
posted

50s Housewife posted

Linda posted

Cajunchic posted

Anita posted

Leanne posted

Gigi email

Evelyn posted

Larkspur posted








22 Responses to “daily reminders”

  1. Hi Jenny,

    Thanks for the reminder. I'll definitely be joining in again. Will be different from last time cause the kids are home on school holidays.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, here...
    Tomorrow is the 14th here in the states and I have already marked it on my calendar. Can't wait to read about everybody's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to join again, Jenny. Seems I need some inspiration to start posting again. And Monday is my favorite weekday- that's my "home" day. Can't wait to read yours and everyone else's.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remembered at 6:20am - I'll be joining in this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jenny
    I'm in again - will keep an eye on my day as it goes by.

    Won't be the same as last month tho. Different day of the week different commitments

    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute...I guess you'll need to join another bag swap!!! And those toadstools are magical! I don't think we have them like that around here...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am planning to post again, probably Tues. eve, or Wed morn Canadian time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenny :) What fun! I'll be joining in again this month, too. Love, Q

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in again - thanks for the reminder - after meaning to diarise it so I wouldn't forget, I forgot to diarise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed reading all the days from last month, so this month I will join in. I am on vacation from my work this week, so it will be a different type of day for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Haven't forgotten. Lovely toadstool. Lovely autumn. Lovely weather.
    Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    I´ll be joining in this time. Had a lot of fun, reading all the posts last month.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was fun last month. I am going to post again this month. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will be sure to read..I love the toad stools

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jenny, This is a good idea and although I missed last time I think I will try and join in this month though it might be posted a little late as in the school holidays there is constant competition for the computer, sometimes for school work but more often not!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's only a bit after 8 am here on the 14th and already I have a doozy of a tale! Count me in! It'll be up late [local Canada time] this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jenny,

    Today is the 14th in California, so I'm a bit behind you - however, I did write a few words. Nothing fancy, but it was a great reminder to pay attention to the day.

    I enjoyed reading your entry!

    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great idea. I just posted mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.