Slideshow Widget

Cosy

12 Apr 2008

P6120013


Yesterday my beautiful bag from Lauren arrived.



P6120010


It was part of a swap organised by the crew at Down to Earth and Lauren included some lovely pieces of fabric as well to add to my stash.



P6120017


Unfortunately during the photo session Miss Maggie also spied the new bag and its lovely feline decorations.



P6120022


She made herself at home, obviously it was the perfect place for a wash.



P6120024


What are you all looking at?



P6120033


I looked out the window at the garden just starting to get its autumn colours,
hoping to distract her ...



P6120037


but when I turned around she was away with the fairies.



P6120043


I found her snuggled up with her new best friend again this morning.
Cats always find the cosiest places to sleep...



P6130051


and so do little girls who have been to very busy birthday parties.



7 Responses to “Cosy”

  1. Beautiful, both the little girl and the cat.

    cheers Lenny

    PS Did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jen, a very cosy post indeed.
    Sweet bag and kitty,but Kate is the sweetest and looks very cosy for sure under the beautiful afghan.

    Bless you,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats indeed know where to cozy up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new bag.
    Carolyn
    http://willowhouse.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see exactly why Miss Maggie would be so taken with her new best sleeping spot! The bag is beautiful. And your daughter reminds me of something my dad used to say "cuddled up like a bug in a rug".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I would love to know where she got that fabric, it's is yummy! Cats always do, mine do the same with my reusable bags for some reasons (even the icky ones from Coles!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a cat who does this as well. My big male, he's always interested in a nap on my projects, always.

    Your daughter looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.