Slideshow Widget

And the winner is...

2 Apr 2008

P6030005




I'm so excited and happy to announce that the winner of the doll is the very first person who left a comment, dear Lenny .
I put all the numbers into the random number generator and it spat out NUMBER 1.



Lenny, if you could email me .
I've left the doll as a blank so you can tell me what colour hair and eyes you would like. You can also suggest some colours for clothing if you have some favourites.


Thanks to everyone who left a comment and joined in the fun. I would love to be able to give a doll to everyone but it would take me a couple of years to finish.


I first started making dolls because I couldn't afford to buy a handmade doll. I'm so glad that I took the plunge and gave it a try. I have posted before with resources for getting started on your own.
For those living in Tasmania I am running a doll making class on the first weekend in May.
Just email me if you want the details.

17 Responses to “And the winner is...”

  1. Congratulations Lenny, you lucky lucky thing.
    I might have to order a doll for my little girl cause I seem to have fallen in love with them :-)
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Lenny!!!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you generous sharing of doll information I have taken the plunge. I love making the 16 inch size and am still finding new ways to make the hair.
    It has certainly made a long snow-filled more tolerable. Thanks, Jenny.
    Jan in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lenny. You will love your new doll. Thank you Jenny for running the competition and offering one of your beautiful dolls as the prize. Can we see the completed doll when Lenny has chosen the colours?

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for Lenny. I wonder what colour hair & eyes you will pick. Shall we see a photo of the finished doll?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Lenny!
    I will look into your resources for making one as my daughter has fallen in love with her older sisters dolly.

    Blessings,
    Rain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lenny! Do keep us posted on the progress of the doll Jenny -- I'm sure it'll be as gorgeous as your other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Lenny! Oh, and how I wish I lived in Tasmania right now. I'd so... be at the class!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Sharon from Rhonda's blog (I run the swaps) and I just wanted to tell you that your blog is such a beautiful and gentle inspiration to me. It so reminds me of Jewel's. I love to stop in before I go to bed for the spirit of gentleness and kindness to take to bed and dream of. Thank-you so much for giving us a peek into your world and encouraging us to live as we are meant to. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah for Lenny! Your dolls are so beautiful Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Lenny!

    How blessed you are!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Jenny
    congrats Lenny, looking forward to your choices, photo would be good.
    Many thanks Jenny for running this give away, and once again thank you for allowing us into your life and home.
    Hugs and Cheers
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I wish I lived in Tassie so I could go to your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lenny, what a blessing for you! I am so excited for you!! Jenny , that was so nice of you to have a give away of one of your beautiful dolls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.