Slideshow Widget

Whoops.

10 Mar 2008

I was just making a few changes to my last post and somehow I deleted it or it went somewhere and I can't get it back.
Sorry.

It's late now so I'll post again tomorrow.

2 Responses to “Whoops.”

  1. I hate it when that happens! My DH advises composing posts in the word processor then pasting them into blogger, but I don't think I do that more than 10% of the time. This means, at home, I can't even complain when it happens to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I had read something of yours. I was agreeing with everything you said and opened it back up later to show my sister and it was gone. Thought I was going nuts................lol

    Jules

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.