Slideshow Widget

30 Mar 2008

P5310015



P5310010


P5310006



P5310001



Just how gorgeous is that eggplant.



P5310014



I think the tomatoes were jealous.
Sometimes cousins just don't get on.


Not grown at my home but home grown none the less.

7 Responses to “ ”

  1. Beautiful photos, Jenny! :-) Have a great Sunday.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful blog! come visit mine!
    :0)
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. So yummy-looking it makes me want to lick the moniter screen...as if Willie Wonka made some delicious new wallpaper. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the last line of your post!
    And I'm curious: what do you eat tomato relish with? I'm always fascinated by sauces and relishes, but sometimes don't know what they might taste good with (I have a bottle of banana ketchup on my shelf - a gift - what to do? what to do?).

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Tomatoes look yummy. The cherry tomatoes are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margo, tomato relish is like a chutney or maybe pickles. You eat it with hot or cold meat, delicious with cheese and you can add it to stews and casseroles for extra flavour. As for banana ketchup, that defies my imagination. Maybe it would be nice with a curry????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.