Slideshow Widget

Just a thought

29 Mar 2008



Here's another quote from Nella Last:


"I don't envy people with money as I used to, for most of them want it all for themselves;
it's best to have a little gift of making things."

7 Responses to “Just a thought”

  1. Thank you for the quote, good to be reminded, but especially tahnk you for the link. I love finding out new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. Any more inspirations???
    Bev C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to my blog, I have a surprise for you.

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I am off to the library to check out that book this week thank you.
    Enjoying the cooler weather! Your wood heater looks great.
    Ann.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.