Game over

15 Mar 2008

P5150009


It was Andy's big cricket game today, the state final and his team won. Yay!!!

I drank coffee and knitted and the overs ticked over...

and the game was won.



P5150007

9 Responses to “Game over”

  1. Yeah team!

    We begin baseball practice today, in anticipation of spring baseball. The weather here though is still undecided... one day spring, one day winter. In fact, I need to get into the garden this am and get the broccoli and brussel sprouts in the ground. A cold front is coming this afternoon, bringing rain and lower temps for the next little bit. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny :) Pass along congratulations to Andy! Love, Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jenny

    Theres something special about Cricket isn't there. Local cricket anyway - not too sure about 'The Big League'

    Congrats to Andy's team

    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you please share the recipe for the pasties you mentioned in the previous post.
    Thanks,
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jenny,
    I had to chuckle when I saw the picture today. With 6 children, I have seen a lot of games from that same perpective - sitting in the front seat with the heater running. However, in Texas there are very few cricket games :0) Have a blessed week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good day all round. What are you knitting? A cricket jumper?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mama Bear, I'll post the recipe in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alison, I was actually knitting some doll underwear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.