Sun Day

10 Feb 2008

echinacea



mandevilla



purple basil



flying washing



chooks and Charlie



greengages



red delicious



cosmos



I hope you and your family had a happy and restful Sunday.




7 Responses to “Sun Day”

  1. Hello from 10* Pennsylvania, USA.

    Your pictures are so-o-o beautiful! There are getting me through the cold and dreary winter!

    Ruth, PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spring pics. 8* (felt like -14*). :)

    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful photographs,
    I am eager for spring around here!

    Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dear Jen, what beautiful pictures. I am getting ready for Spring here in Texas, U.S.
    Thanks for sharing! You always have such soothing post. I love visiting you.

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy your blog and I have left you an award on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm enjoying your pictures so much! Thank you! I can't wait to start gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have an angel trumpet? Ours didn't get established and died. I love the look of your sprinkler. We weren't allowed to use them this year. It is not the same. We can now though, at least at this house, not our new one. We grew cosmos but they were small as we installed a watering system after awhile.

    www.homesteadblogger.com/ourlittlehouseintown

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.