Slideshow Widget

Safe

22 Feb 2008

P4230003



Breakfast in bed for a little one home from school and not feeling too chipper.



3 Responses to “Safe”

  1. What a lovely Mum you are! Hope kiddo gets better soon.

    Hugs from Scotland,
    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh...homemade bread with a poached egg served with lashings of love. I'm sure your young one will be feeling bright in no time at all.

    I hoe the rest of the family stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she is feeling much better by now. This is what I like to eat when I'm not feeling too chipper. It is funny that I don't usually make this breakfast unless I'm getting over some cold or bug.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.