Slideshow Widget

Outside my front door

21 Feb 2008

P4230058



P4230059




P4230061



P4230068



P4230072




P4230063




P4230064


7 Responses to “Outside my front door”

  1. Ooh, sunshine!! And flowers!! (do you think I'm getting tired of the grey Scottish winter??)

    I have a cactus like yours but it has to be indoors in a warm place ~ lol!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I needed to see those pictures.

    The windchill outside my door is -4 Fahrenheit this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo it looks like SPRING! Not a slight hint of snow anywhere! Looks lovely!
    Brenda, it's -27C with the wind chill here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I miss the spring and summer! It's frigid here and we are expecting snow. Thanks for sharing :-)!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an Easter cactus that looks like a mini version of yours as well. When it was first given to me it had some blooms on it. I have not been able to get it to flower again. They were so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.