happy morning

4 Dec 2007

early morning sun in the pantry


Early morning sunshine in the pantry.



badger and Shackleton together as usual


Badger and Shackleton together as usual



Christmasbooks and box


Christmas books and Christmas box



Maggie sleeping close by


Maggie sleeping beside me while I'm at the computer.

Lots of peaceful, beautiful rain last night but only in the north of the island I think so Andy didn't get wet.

Hope you all have a peaceful and happy day.

9 Responses to “happy morning”

  1. "Lucy and Tom's Christmas" was a favorite when my children were younger. I loved reading them Shirley Hughes books. I made a list of our favorite books a couple of days ago. Shirley Hughes was on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your link to the granola recipie in the last post. Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos. I love cats. We also love Shirley Hughes books in this house.

    cheers Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley Hughes!!! A favorite here! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are so beautiful. Your cats looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cats. Do you want to join in the Christmas Meme. It's a lot of fun to do. Come to my blog and see what I did. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the kitty pictures. I have a cat that looks a lot like your Maggie. Her name is Laika.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh - you've got Lucy and Tom's Christmas by Shirley Hughes - we LOVED that book!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.