Slideshow Widget

Happy Birthday

11 Dec 2007

P1010016


One year ago last weekend Maggie, the pretty, gave birth to her four kittens and gave us a summer of kitten fun.



P1010002


For the whole summer these dear little ones took over our home and our hearts.



P1010005


They were THE perfect Christmas present



P1010021


Badger, Ginger, Shackleton and Pud.



all together for the last time


At the end of the school summer holiday Ginger and Pud went to live with my sister.



P2060003


Shackie and Badge, as you know, stayed with us. Every morning after their breakfast and a few games in the garden they jump up onto the window seat in the playroom, wash each other and then snuggle up for a morning nap in the warm sunshine



P1010023


I know I promised you more of the garden but then Kate reminded me about the kittens' birthday. Somehow we managed to miss it. They still get so much love and attention though they must think every day is their birthday.



7 Responses to “Happy Birthday”

  1. I just love the picture of your kittens in the box with the balls of yarn... so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kittens are so adorable, my eyes filled with tears of joy when I saw them in their yarn nest. I wish you many many happy birthdays together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit I am not an *enormous* lover of pets, but your little kitties are ever so sweet. And I do most definitely love your blog here! I came to you through Anna S, and I will be back. In fact I have added you to my bloglines:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that it was only a year ago I still remember their sweet little faces. Happy Birthday Puds!
    Carolyn
    http://willowhouse.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.