Slideshow Widget

Sweet Heart Ellie

27 Nov 2007

Ellie 5


One more little one in the shop.



Ellie 4


Lots of fun doing this hair style.
A couple of years ago I was in town waiting for a bus after teaching a doll making course. A lady and her little daughter were waiting also and I was captivated by the toddler's hairstyle. This is my version but my subject kept very still while I did her hair. I don't know how you keep a toddler still while you braid her hair.



Ellie 2


SWEET HEART ELLIE HAS FOUND A HOME. THANK YOU.


11 Responses to “Sweet Heart Ellie”

  1. I am in love. And that outfit is perfect for her! Jenny, you do such a nice job with these dolls...each is unique. I love all the different hair, though I think this is my new favorite! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, she is just adorable !

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE her hair!! oh my she sold so quickly! congratulations. all your dolls are such beautiful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy! All your dolls are beautiful but this one (the hair!!) is my favorite. More Please.

    Nadege Armour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny,
    These dolls are just so sweet! I am sure you have made many a child very happy...Blessings to you and your family.
    Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those two dolls are such cuties. I hope they find good homes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your dolls are getting better and better, everytime I see one I think, wow, how beautiful, you can't possibly get any better, then you post photos of another one, and it takes my breath away. What a wonderful craft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So precious, Jenny. I just love your Sweet Heart Dolls, though I truely love them all.

    Warmly, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both Hollie and Ellie are so charming and lovable. I enjoy seeiing each new creation.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.