Slideshow Widget

Quiet house

22 Nov 2007

P1220010


Finally I have managed to put two of my cushion dolls into the shop. It has taken over an hour and I can't face any more. Sometimes I have no problems and some times it is a battle of wills. I don't know if it is my computer or etsy but I'm too tired to have another go. The rest will have to wait till tomorrow. A frustrating end to a happy and productive day.



Andy is working on a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle and if I don't hurry up he will have it finished and I will have missed out.



It's a very quiet house tonight, Stephen was exhausted and went to bed very early, Kate is away at camp and Louis has gone to a friend's house. So, once I sign off , Andy and I will have a "pieceful" time working on the jigsaw.



I'll continue updating the shop tomorrow.



Goodnight and Happy Thanksgiving to any readers from the US.




P1220020




BOTH THESE BABIES HAVE FOUND NEW HOMES. THANK YOU.


3 Responses to “Quiet house”

  1. I love those quiet times the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dolls are getting prettier and prettier...
    My best quiet moment of the day: drinking coffee while reading a book or a newspaper, when the children are gone to school, early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Children are such a blessing, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.