Max's doll

29 Nov 2007

Max's doll 1


This little man is off to the great Australian outback, to Alice Springs in the Northern Territory to become two year Max's best friend.



Max's doll 2


Don't you love two year olds. I don't know who invented the term the terrible twos but I found my own children absolutely delightful at that age. So cute , so determined, so full of life and wonder. Just delightful.



Max's doll 3


I hope little Max enjoys his doll, gives him lots of cuddles and plenty of adventures.


There will be new dolls in the shop on the weekend.



9 Responses to “Max's doll”

  1. I love your dolls. Could you ell me how you attach the hair for small children? Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two year olds are fantastic.

    Three year olds are another matter entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a tougher time with my children at three than at two also.

    The little doll will bring Max lots of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love two year olds. They are such cute darlings. And so full of energy, vitality, and simple happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think giving a doll to a boy is such a wonderful thing. I did this with my boys and although the dolls were never called dolls, (cause I'm not a girl, mummy!) and were put aside when they went to school, I found them to be very good teaching tools. They also taught gentleness and caring and sometimes that is a difficult thing to demonstrate to young boys.

    I love ellie too, Jenny. You're doing such a great job with the dolls and I'm sure they make many children very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this doll - his hair especially - he's a surfer dude doll! He will be a great friend for Max.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful blogsite, I love your photographs and your crafts. Thank you for sharing your life with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that the two's were wonderful. I found all the ages wonderful in their own way--even the teens. I noticed with our 3 sons that around their half birthdays they seemed to go through transitions and were a bit at odds with themselves for a bit; but then they seemed to become more comfortable with their new selves as their next birthday came closer. Just a maternal observation...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't caught up with your blog for far too long. I've had a lovely time just now (I should be working).
    Splendid dolls...I want them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.