Sunday

14 Oct 2007

first egg


The first egg was laid...



new basketball net


a new basketball net was made ( from bailing twine - isn't he wonderful)



back garden


and a spring garden was enjoyed.



8 Responses to “Sunday”

  1. What a beautiful garden you have, the egg and fella look pretty good too LOL !!! If I asked my DH to make a net for a basketball hoop, I am sure i would just get a scowl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings,

    Anais, here from PTF. I had some time this morning before chores to pop on over to your blog and say hi and thanks for your comments.

    It's always a pleasure to hear from our readers and fellow travelers.

    Happy Spring to you and your family. We wish you a bountiful and productive year.

    Anais

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your wonderful blog will be back and if I may do so would like to add you to my favorities. My blog spot is Daisy Bouquet.Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... my comment didn't seem to post. Wonder what I did wrong?

    We are getting our first eggs too... brown and blue. We also have some new to us chickens.. a neighbor was tired of hers and gave some to us. Some buff orpingtons and a bantam rooster - the youngest wants to call him Fred, but he is so fancy and pretty he should be called Chanticleer. 11 hens, and only 4 young enough to lay reliably... we have become a hen pet home.

    I miss Jewels blog so much, because between you and her, I need some weekly reminders of how to live simply and yet beautifully, frugally and soulfully. You both remind me of the way I use to be able to run my home... and you both keep me on track doing the best I can to continue in small ways now that I am back at work. The inspiration is so valuable to me, because it is easy to get lost in the business of my job world.

    I am so glad you are still blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill, I didn't ask, he thought of it himself.

    Hi Anais, thanks for the visit. Thank you for the spring wishes.

    Hi Cheryl, thanks.

    Hi Anna, Kate was very pleased.

    Hi Mary and welcome. Thanks for coming to visit.



    Hi Willowcaroline,thank you for those wonderful words. I think there are many who are really missing Jewels and I'm very flattered to be even placed in the same paragraph as her blog.
    I'm sure your home is still a wonderful place for you and your family even though you are back at work and I hope you are not working too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love "seeing" Spring while it is getting cold here in the USA.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.