Slideshow Widget

10 Sep 2007



School holidays have begun and the next few days will be really busy so I'm taking a little bloggy break and I'll be back on Thursday.
Feel free to go back through the archives and have a quiet look around.

See you soon.

6 Responses to “ ”

  1. Have a wonderful time, Jenny. I'll be thinking of you and yours, and praying for you. Love to my dear friend, Kate, too.
    xo Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be missed, but I certainly understand the need for a break! Took one myself last week:-)

    Lots of love,
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i may just have to do that as i have alot of catching up to do...i had quite a long blog break myself. :) enjoy some time off and a happy belated 300 posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny :) Just dropping in to say hello and tell you how much I am enjoying your blog. Have a lovely break! Love to you in Christ, Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy the holidays, Jenny. I'll be looking forward to your return. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the break Jenny, I must admit I have taken an unannounced one myself - I must get back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.