New dolls

24 Jul 2007



For those of you who are interested there are two new dolls in the shop. One is Elisabeth who you met the other day...





and the other is this dear little poppet, one of my very popular cushion dolls.


Both dolls have found new homes. Thank you.


7 Responses to “New dolls”

  1. Every time I read your blog, my daughter, if she is nearby, insists on looking at every picture of your dolls. They are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, you do such lovely work. If I had a grand daughter I would certainly buy Elizabeth for her. When I know these dolls are available I wonder why a mother would buy a bratz doll or even a Barbie.

    How long does it take you to make up a doll?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love them both. And I like to show you Helen in her new home but I`m still waiting. It`s a long way I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dolls are just beautiful.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dolls. They are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dolls too Jenny. I just bought your little red cushion doll to give to my grand daughter for Christmas.

    She is only just one and I think she'll love it. I wonder what her name will be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Craftydabbler, I'm glad she enjoys them. Sometimes it is difficult to really capture the essence of the dolls in a photo.

    Hi Rhonda,It amazes me what people buy for their children but everyone has different tastes don't they. My dolls take from 10 to 20 hours to make. It is a labour of love.

    Hi Angelika, Helen should be almost there by now. Let me know when she arrives or if you are worried about her.

    Hi Lucy, welcome and thank you.

    Hi Bettina, thank you. Your compliment means a lot to me because your dolls are so beautiful.

    Hi Polly, that's wonderful. I hope she likes it. Maybe her name will be Rosie or Ruby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.