Beaconsfield Bread - yum

27 Jul 2007



I've had a really nice day today. I just felt "in the zone" There was a good rhythm to my day. Nothing major accomplished but plenty of things done.


People and animals fed,

house clean and tidy,

music played,

books read,

bus trip to town,

hassles at the library that turned into a funny incident,

early birthday card in the post,

bills paid,

a doll's head made,

walk home in the light rain,

my never fail tea cake failed but was eaten anyway,

Kate painting at her easel,

boys devouring new books,

husband playing Joni and Van,

kittens skidding around the lounge room,

everyone ,one by one heading off to bed,

now a cup of hot chocolate and I'll turn in too.



6 Responses to “Beaconsfield Bread - yum”

  1. Sounds like a lovely day -- Wish you many more like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely day. I wish you, that every day could be like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge "Van the man" fan! Favourite album Astral Weeks...and you know I love Joni. Sound very good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a productive day! But I have to know......what will you turn in to? (I couldn't resist!)

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously lovely. What I strive for. Heh, everyone's watching Doctor Who. A way to go, I suppose (but Dr. Who is a favourite of mine too...).

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I accomplish a lot in a day, I can feel so satisfied! But those days are rare in my household...
    But I am happy for you (and I'm going to try tomorrow!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.