Slideshow Widget

Monday

21 May 2007



I was tagged about a week ago by Sabine to share 7 random facts about myself. It has taken me one week to give this some thought so that should be random fact number one - I like to procrastinate but we won't go there.

Now for your edification here goes:


I was often mistaken for a boy when I was a little girl because I had short hair and sometimes wore my brother's hand-me-downs. I grew up thinking I must be boyish girl but I'm not and never have been.


I love wool; touching wool,smelling wool, knitting wool, sewing wool, hand washing wool, wearing wool, cuddling wool....


All three of my children have inherited my hand shape right down to the crooked little finger.


I don't drive a car and never have.


I have always lived with someone who does drive - I'm not silly.


I dream of having a shed like Katie's and now I think of it her tree house is rather nice too.


I detest low fat dairy products and never knowingly let them pass my lips.


Oops, I forgot I have to tag 7 people. I choose Suse, Natalie, Rose, Kristin, Julie, Susan and Tash.


6 Responses to “Monday”

  1. do you ride a bike? i'm quite impressed you don't drive.

    (ok, i'll play :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag, although it's not going to be easy - you've listed 3 of my facts (including being mistaken for a boy when little thanks to a Mum who was a bit too enthusiastic with the haircutting scissors!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wish is my command! I've just trawled through Katie's blog to find her shed. What a shed! It's wonderful, is there such a thing as shed envy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I've just discovered your blog today and I think it is wonderful. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Id like to know if that is you in the mirror reflection (in your bathroom photo), or a painting on the back of the door :).
    Also, love your new header thingie (not sure what it's really called)
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tan, yes that is me hiding in my bathroom.

    Hi Kristin, no I don't ride a bike, I walk or catch the bus.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.