13 May 2007








Happy Mother's Day to every mum who reads my blog.
I love being a mum, I hope you do too.



9 Responses to “ ”

  1. Thank you, to you too Jenn. Thought of you today when I read today's Sunday Age newspaper's magazine liftout "M", which showed a pair of hand knitted silk/cashmere socks for $89.00!
    Let me know if I can send you the picture!
    Take care
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever else I do - at work, knitting group, the shed - anything - the most important and fulfilling of them all is being Mum to three amazing kids - and although they are all taller than me now, I will never stop loving them like they were tiny babies and small children - those memories are right there. this little post and its lovely message make me remember that instantly - thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being a mother too. Happy mother's day Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mothers Day Jenny!!!hope ur day was wonderful!! i love being a mother and its people like u that inspire me to be a better mother...thank u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day to you too! It is wonderful to be a mother, and I am so grateful I got the chance!

    Have tried several times to post this comment, but having trouble - hope it shows up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love being a mother!
    Happy mother's day for you too!
    I have tagged you, please take a look at my blog for more deails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day! I love your pictures. So lovely.

    ~Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being a mum for me has been the hardest job I've ever had, it certainly is a high calling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a lovely Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.