Peace

6 Apr 2007



The Easter holidays have begun and a peaceful day has been had by all.





My eldest son, Louis, completed his Year 12 walkathon . The challenge was for the entire year to walk 50 miles ( 80 kms ) in 22 hours, walking through the night. This is his Walkathon shirt to be worn with memories of that long and tiring night. And no blisters.






I was up at the crack of dawn to make the hot cross buns, which were duly crossed by the novice cross maker before being popped in the oven.





Twenty minutes later ..... yum, yum. Twenty minutes after that ..... all gone.


Have a happy and peaceful Easter.



12 Responses to “Peace”

  1. A happy Easter to you and your family. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter!

    Will you please share the hot cross buns recipe? They look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy Easter to you and your family

    The hot cross buns looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Hen knitting her socks! You have the most wonderful pictures on your blog!

    Happy Easter ! He is risen!

    Bonnie
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh No! I cannot believe that this Lent I forgot to make any hot cross buns! (My hand smacks my forehead).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Easter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter Jenny, to u and ur family!!!.......ur Hot Cross Buns look so yummy.....can i order some for next Good Friday???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done to your son for completing that walk. When I told my Year 12 son about it, he was very impressed that the whole year participated - he didn't think that would go down well at his school. Maybe you are all super-fit in Tasmania.

    Happy Easter and enjoy the holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to wish you a Happy Easter and invite you and a friend to my Spring Give-a-way. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter holidays! Those hot Cross look(ed) yummy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter. Your hot cross buns look so yummy and good.

    ~Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenny,
    Happy Easter to you and your family!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.