Life

23 Mar 2007



One of those weekends coming up






where people are coming to stay and everyone is going in






three different directions at once.





The hallway and kitchen are going to see a lot of action.

4 Responses to “Life”

  1. Have a great weekend! Your cat picture on the last post was wonderful - you caught the perfect mood of a moggie. As for the patterns, lovely. Especially the sunday-school one, very princess-like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a wonderful weekend. It is always a great pleasure to read your blog. Thank you
    Your cat is so sweet. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy reading your blog. I love the vintage patterns. I wish little girls would still wear dresses like that instead of dressing like little "teens".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your weekend was wonderful! (and stress-free!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.