Slideshow Widget

Heaven

31 Jan 2007



Morning tea today under this magnificent summer blue sky. Mild temperatures, cool nights and perfect blue skies are what we are being treated to these days.

One week of school holidays left, one more week of freedom.


3 Responses to “Heaven”

  1. Last week of the hols! How horrible, make sure you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture is making me yearn for summer. Our weather today is frigid and blustery with gray skies.
    Enjoy your last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does mom relish back to school time? As I home school the summer and school days are all busy for me, but in different ways.

    I remember the last week of vacation being the shortest ever when I was a student!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.